Hey Godwin Seniors!!!
The Tyler Wentz Memorial Scholarship for Godwin High School is accepting applicants and we need YOUR help!
Do you know anyone who fits this description?
- Has a kind and good heart?
- Performing quiet acts of kindness are no big deal to them, almost second nature and they don’t need recognition
- Meanness and bullying are not part of their personality
- They have good character, responsibility, and a strong work ethic
- They can make you laugh, and they can laugh at themselves
- They are respectful of their peers, parents, and teachers
- You feel they have made a positive influence on others and their school/community
- They have tons of pride and school spirit!
If you have the perfect person in mind, nominate them by filling out a short nomination form available from Amy Gravely in the counseling department or nominate a student online (Nominations are sent directly to Godwin School Counseling).
Thanks for your thoughts and considerations
-Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can’t loose! -