I received several emails asking about Emily. When we were notified of Tyler’s accident we had very few details and were unsure of Tyler’s condition. We decided it would be best for Emily to stay with Michelle’s parents until we were able to get better situated down here. Her grandfather picked her up (along with our furry family companions). She will be making a trip down tomorrow for a visit. She is doing okay and has a lot of support from her friends.